17/9/12

My Button artwork!!!



My best friend is going to be engaged and I didn’t want to give her flowers or cake…and that’s why I decided to make my own art work….

 and I think it's a good idea to share with you how I did it!


Supplies needed:
Canvas
Paint
Tape
Burlap or fabric like Burlap
Buttons
Hot glue


Start with a blank canvas. Using 5cm tape, I measured, then marked where I wanted my stripes to be. Then place your tape down, & paint in every other line. You will want to get the sides of the canvas as well, I had to go back & re-tape & paint them, since it looks a lot better that way.


On the burlap, I traced a heart with a soap & then cut. My suggestion
is to apply firstly the buttons around the heart, then working your way in.

Glue the buttons carefully because the glue is very hot!!

Once that is finished, hot glue your button burlap heart to your canvas.
 



Its very beautiful present & its personalized. You can also do it for Valentines Day or birthday!! 


Good luck!!!!




Juliana XXX



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου